Sen. John Kerry (D-Mass.) has introduced legislation to authorize Small Business Administration loans to small health care practices to assist them in buying health information technologies. These would include electronic health records to meet meaningful use requirements in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!