Inspired by strategically minded CIOs and best practice competition winners, respected industry thought leader Jill Dyché is writing a new book about how IT is changing and, when in synch with organizational culture and strategy, its potential to transform how companies function. Trends like digital, analytics and big data are pushing the envelope for technology expectations within lines of business, and with business users often acting independently the traditional IT group simply can’t stand on its own. “The New IT” is about collaboration, working together to make IT effective and enculturating that to provide lasting business value.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!