December 24, 2012 – Hospitals and health systems nationwide expect their capital expenditure budgets to drop below 2010 levels as they anticipate patient admission reductions, according to the Premier health care alliance’s fall 2012 Economic Outlook.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!