There is a pervasive belief that a single version of truth–eliminating data siloes by consolidating all enterprise data in a consistent, non-redundant form – remains the technology-equivalent to the Holy Grail. And, the advent of big data is making it even harder to realize. However, even though SVOT is difficult or impossible to achieve today, beginning the journey is still a worthwhile business goal.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!