The long-held belief that members of IT leadership are less “touchy-feely” than those in sales or other functional areas doesn’t just apply to the insurance industry. True, the finesse required of the human side of management—the “people” skills required to lead today’s diverse IT workforce-- may be lost on managers from all vertical markets. But it’s a particularly important challenge in insurance, and at a time in history when the industry can least afford to reduce its IT workforce.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!