Seventy-nine percent of companies market on Facebook. But the social media site has not delivered on its promise to revolutionize marketing, and in fact “has quietly become reliant on the traditional advertising models it once lampooned,” according to a new report from Forrester Research.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!