Allow me to take a contrarian view to the rapid interest in applying analytics. Have we seen this kind of story before? Is there a rush to judgment that analytics is the elusive cure-all magic potion or panacea that management has been seeking in order to achieve extraordinary high performance?
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!