The worldwide integrated infrastructure and platforms market increased revenue 39 percent year over year to $1.95 billion during the first quarter of 2014, according to the International Data Corp. “Worldwide Quarterly Integrated Infrastructure and Platforms Tracker.” The market generated 653.8 petabytes of new storage capacity shipments during the quarter, which was up 72 percent compared with the same period a year ago.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!