Insurance IT spending across North America, Europe, Latin America, and Asia-Pacific will increase to $162.1 billion this year, increasing to $176.7 in 2016, according to “IT Spending in Insurance: A Global Perspective,” from research firm Celent. The increase represents a compound annual growth rate of 4.4 percent, result of a moderately better global economy, Celent said.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!