Smart cities will use 1.6 billion connected things in 2016, an increase of 39% from this year, according to a recent report from Gartner Inc.
Smart Cities the Biggest Drivers of the Internet of Things
DEC 16, 2015 6:30am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- 5 Things to Do When Your Organization Gets Hacked
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence