Smart cities will use 1.6 billion connected things in 2016, an increase of 39% from this year, according to a recent report from Gartner Inc.
Smart Cities the Biggest Drivers of the Internet of Things
DEC 16, 2015 6:30am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds