Until recently, the New Jersey-based company managed its IT infrastructure through various hosting providers, which gobbled up 20% of its total IT budget, according to Chief Digital Officer Darryl Siry.
How ProSight Specialty Moved to the Cloud
NOV 30, 2016 6:30am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds