June 3, 2010 – The biannual Data Center Users Group (DCUG) survey results showed adequate monitoring and management capabilities as respondents’ primary facility/network concern. Heat density and availability were second and third in the list of top concerns, followed by energy efficiency and power density.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!