Most IT professionals around the world give their companies failing or near failing grades on their ability to implement transformational technologies and drive IT innovation to gain competitive advantage, according to a new report.
Most IT Pros Give Poor Grades to Innovation Efforts
DEC 1, 2015 9:37am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017