More than 40% of line-of-business (LOB) executives view the CIO as an “innovation officer,” according to a new survey.
CIO Increasingly Means Chief Innovation Officer, Survey Reveals
JAN 14, 2016 6:30am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- 5 Things to Do When Your Organization Gets Hacked
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence