More than 40% of line-of-business (LOB) executives view the CIO as an “innovation officer,” according to a new survey.
CIO Increasingly Means Chief Innovation Officer, Survey Reveals
JAN 14, 2016 6:30am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Blockchain Could Be Key Tool For Tracking Data Origin and Authority
- Roundtable: How Financial Firms Can Improve Data Quality
- Data Security Demands Are Stifling Innovation for Many Firms
- Common Misconceptions About Machine Learning in Cybersecurity
- Why the Answer to Your Big Data Problem is Actually a Question