More than 40% of line-of-business (LOB) executives view the CIO as an “innovation officer,” according to a new survey.
CIO Increasingly Means Chief Innovation Officer, Survey Reveals
JAN 14, 2016 6:30am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds