- A structured pandemic plan and decision making system using updated checklists and guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Hospital Incident Command System, which many hospitals use to assist with emergency planning and response;
- A pandemic response guide with action sheets and operational logs for real-time documentation and comprehensive reporting;
- Color-coded dashboard tracking of progression and completion of plan components and documentation;
- Customizable tracking fields to monitor the status of employee vaccinations, supplies and N-95 mask fit testing;
- Comparative scorecards of performance within an organization and against other users of the system; and
- Local, regional and state pandemic flu resources and communication contacts, prepopulated at installation.
Joseph Goedert is news editor at Health Data Management.