AT&T, Cisco, GE, IBM and Intel announced the formation of the Industrial Internet Consortium, an open membership group focused on “breaking down the barriers of technology silos to support better access to big data with improved integration of the physical and digital worlds.”
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!