IDC Financial Insights recently released a report, “Best Practices: IDC Maturity Model Benchmark—Big Data and Analytics in Financial Services,” to help financial institutions assess their level of maturity in big data and analytics (BDA) against market and industry benchmarks. The report shows that a majority of financial firms (67 percent) present a "repeatable" level of BDA maturity overall, the third level of IDC Financial Insights' five-level BDA maturity model.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!