February 18, 2011 – IBM Corp. will work with Nuance Communications and two universities to develop and commercialize the analytics capabilities of its Watson supercomputer for the health care environment.
Watson is the computer that decisively beat "Jeopardy" champions Ken Jennings and Brad Rutter during a recent exhibition.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!