November 5, 2012 – Cleveland Clinic is the latest health care organization to work with IBM Corp. to enhance the capabilities of the Watson supercomputer. The clinic is seeking ways that Watson can support medical training.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!