IBM, Armonk, N.Y., and Boston Children's Hospital announced what they call the world’s first global education technology platform to transform how pediatric medicine is taught and practiced around the world. The technology aims to improve the exchange of medical knowledge on the care of critically ill children across all resource environments.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!