“Why should the CEO have to wake up and spend any time thinking about the PC business when there’s such a negative trend? Why wake up to a losing battle each day?” he said. “If they actually did some of these divestitures, they’d have more capital for acquisitions – but good ones.”
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!