December 18, 2012 – Many CEOs hesitate to embrace predictive analytics out of concern over the time and expense of launching the models, according to a panel of high-ranking actuaries and executives at the annual meeting of the Casualty Actuarial Society. The panel presented ideas for educating and encouraging CEOs to press forward with such projects during a presentation entitled “What Executives Need to Know about Predictive Modeling.”
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!