In the era of big data, much has been written about how difficult it is to find analytics pros, otherwise known as data scientists. A 2011 McKinsey study claimed that by 2018 the U.S. could face a shortage of 140,000 to 190,000 such professionals, as well as 1.5 million managers and analysts needed to analyze big data and make decisions based on their findings.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!