Enterprise social collaboration has become a business imperative, driven in large part by the role social media has played in changing how we communicate in our everyday lives. However, enterprise social collaboration can represent more than just a change in how an organization communicates, leading to a fundamental change in an organization’s culture.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!