As businesses get into the dirty work of advanced analytics, better business intelligence and monetization of new information streams, data visualization has found new footing as a way to make sense of all this data. For a clearer picture of the state of visualization, Information-Management.com recently talked with Andy Rusnak, Americas region leader of Ernst & Young’s Enterprise Intelligence practice, which covers BI, analytics, performance management and all related integration and presentation layers. In his role as a consultant (and as an in-house software vendor adviser before that), Rusnak has long been active in client delivery of information with a business-first mindset.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!