U.K.-based advisory and research firm MWD Advisors has been shaking up a few traditional enterprise information management standards of late, including work that outlined a path to success with business process implementations that avoids the traditional “BPM” dogma. Recently, MWD’s Principal Analyst Mark McGregor authored a report delving into the ways modeling and mapping tools work for business – and also consistently miss the target. Information Management recently dialed up McGregor to discuss the report and take a big-picture view of the BPM and modeling markets.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!