This is a fictitious story about the wide gap and personality differences between the function of the chief marketing officer and the chief financial officer. Although the two characters in this story are creations from my imagination, consider how similar they might be to a real-life CMO and CFO that you may know.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!