Internal cloud storage is the second most likely technology to be added to 2013 storage budgets, as enterprises remain cautious about external cloud storage, which they accept as useful for email but not for general capacity. That’s according to a study by TheInfoPro, a service of 451 Research.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!