After all the hype around Apache Hadoop, we are starting to see some successful implementations that highlight its benefits. However, we do not yet see the kind of enterprise adoption typically associated with a technology that promises to manage high volumes, reduce implementation costs and, more importantly, monetize data. The question is why?
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!