Banks that are not prepared to handle bill payments electronically via wearables, mobile devices and PCs will likely alienate a good number of their customers. New findings from research firm Juniper Research show that the number of household bill payments made via PCs, tablets and mobile phones will exceed 20 billion this year, representing about 16 percent of all global consumer household bills.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!