Once a policy or policies are created, it is important to not only maintain the policy, but it is also vital to measure policy compliance. It can be easy to write a policy, but the policy is useless if it is not being adhered to. A policy should be crafted in a way that includes items that can be easily measured. If an internal audit function exists in your organization, it can play a key role in helping to measure compliance.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!