Since the first survey from The Information Difference in 2008, much has changed in master data management, both in technology and in implementation expertise and experience. In particular, MDM has graduated from a novel innovative technology to become relatively mature and accepted. It is increasingly being adopted by multinational organizations to tackle their data inconsistency nightmares and deliver reliable, trusted business information.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!