Organizations are collecting increasing amounts of disparate data, sometimes more than they are able to handle. They realize, however, that analyzing this data can provide competitive advantage. Big data continues to be an active area of interest for many organizations across various industries, but numerous questions still exist regarding big data initiatives. How mature are these programs? How far have the companies advanced in their big data initiatives? What does it take to succeed? Big data maturity is an evolution of an organization to integrate, manage and leverage all relevant internal and external data sources. It’s a journey that involves technology, processes and - very importantly - people.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!