Worldwide IT spending is projected to total $3.8 trillion in 2014, a 3.1 percent increase from $3.7 trillion in 2013, according to the latest forecast by Gartner Inc. In 2013, the market experienced flat growth, growing 0.4 percent year over year.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!