Optimizing application development and maintenance (ADM) can reduce costs by more than 50 percent for organizations, according to new research by Gartner Inc. Managers can deploy sourcing strategies, metrics and processes to help their enterprises cut costs in half by eliminating legacy applications, complex architectures and outdated approaches to staffing, the firm says.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!