By 2017, Web-scale IT — a pattern of computing that delivers the capabilities of large cloud service providers within an enterprise IT setting — will be an architectural approach found operating in 50 percent of global enterprises, according to Gartner Inc. That estimate is a significant increase from less than 10 percent in 2013.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!