Frost & Sullivan predicts 2014 will see “extreme, perhaps even radical” change in information and communication technologies and how these technologies will be leveraged. Consumers will be exposed to new forms of access technologies and integrated service offerings, while enterprises will increasingly virtualize communications and computing operations, the firm says.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!