As cloud technologies mature and awareness of their benefits improves, more organizations in the United States and Europe are deploying cloud services to cut IT costs and optimize operations. U.S. companies are ahead of those in Europe in terms of cloud uptake, due to greater technology exposure and better macro-economic conditions, according to research from Frost & Sullivan.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!