SAP released a series of partnership announcements with Hadoop distributors Cloudera and Hortonworks and hardware partners IBM, HP and Hitachi Data Systems at the latest Strata conference. David Jonker, whose IT career includes DEC, Greenplum, DataStax and a long stint at Sybase, now serves as SAP’s director of big data. He recently discussed the partnership and how it responds to a range of customer goals.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!