The Harvard Business Review declared “data scientist” the sexiest job of the 21st century. After getting over my disappointment that “data modeler” was not chosen, I started thinking, What’s the difference between a data modeler and data scientist, anyway? I asked this question of the Data Design Challenges group and the following is a brief summary of the responses received.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!