Rising medical costs, aging Baby Boomers, technological developments in advanced analytics, threats of cuts in government pensions and healthcare, and shifting global economies are all rapidly changing the environment in which insurers are trying to compete. Insurers that view these market shifts as opportunities instead of threats and adapt their role will not only survive, but thrive in the new landscape.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!