What will happen in cloud computing in 2013? Henrik Rosendahl, senior vice president of cloud solutions at Quantum – a maker of data management, backup and recovery products – recently weighed in with some thoughts on a number of trends to watch. Based on what the company is hearing from customers, IT managers should be thinking about the following cloud “hot spots” as they plan for the coming year:
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!