Plenty has been written on empowering users with self-service business intelligence, but the topic is rarely viewed through the lens of small to midsized businesses grappling with limited IT resources and small budgets. Paradoxically, small and midsized businesses often have more to gain in terms of bottom-line impact of BI than larger Fortune 500 companies do.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!