The recent momentum of big data and related advanced analytics capabilities has captured the attention of executives and IT professionals across all industries. But in order to not be swept away with all the hype, it is helpful to take a step back from the recent trends to revisit five key principles around data warehouse design. These fundamentals are intended to help organizations that are in the early planning stages of a data warehouse or organizations that have an existing data warehouse but want to review their own design and direction.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!