On Wednesday, the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council announced plans for cybersecurity risk assessments of banks during a webinar. This closely followed New York State Governor Andrew Cuomo's announcement Tuesday that the state's Department of Financial Services will conduct cybersecurity exams of its banks.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!