November 1, 2012 – Enterprise leaders in big data programs are beginning to differentiate themselves from competitors and slow adopters by matching advanced analytic plans with a blend of specialists and business demands, according to a presentation Thursday led by research firm Aberdeen Group.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!