July 27, 2012 – Federal CIOs and CTOs generally gave above-average marks to many ongoing efforts at government IT reform. However, there are better ways to handle priorities, benchmarking and budgeting in the wide-ranging data management and spending reform plan, according to a survey by TechAmerica Foundation.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!