December 31, 2012 – Following a decision earlier this year to not develop a formal governance mechanism for the nationwide health information network, the federal government will offer grants to entities already involved in health information exchange governance to encourage continued development and dissemination of best practices.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!