Executives at large U.S. companies confirm that a skills gap persists for their businesses, with more than half indicating that they either won’t have the skills they need in the next one to two years (46 percent) or they currently don’t have the skills they need (6 percent), according to a survey conducted by Accenture, titled “Accenture 2013 Skills and Employment Trends Survey.”
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!