September 29, 2011 – While enterprise risk management (ERM) is becoming increasingly pervasive in business decisions from the top-down, there are still gaps in the P&C industry’s usage, which renders guilty companies vulnerable to market volatility in terms of earnings and capital, according to a report from A.M. Best.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!